Reading Rants

Time....reading....bliss....

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hello everyone.

I am a compulsive reader. Every time that I see words, I just have to find out what they have to say. Needless to say, I spend a lot of time reading product labels, junk mail, signs, and other pointless material. I love book discussions, but my busy life does not permit me to join formal events of that sort. Fortunately, the internet allows us to talk to people in our PJs. I hope that you will share in the discussion. See my next post: "Recently, I read..."

I also like to write. You may want to visit my new website Reflections at http://www.freewebs.com/jmfritz/ I have long cherished the dream of being traditionally published, but I finally faced up to the fact that with current market trends I don't have the chance, or at least not for a long time. I hope that you will interact with me on my blog and site because it sure is going to get lonely on here if you don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home